1. Reduce Anxiety and Stress
- CBD interacts with limbic and paralimbic brain areas to help ease tension.
2. Pain Relief
⁃ CBD interacts with receptors in the brain & immune system to reduce inflammation & alleviate pain.
3. Improves Sleep
- CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system which may help regulate and stabilize sleep patterns.
- CBD may also enable longer periods of uninterrupted sleep.
4. Relieves Nausea
- A 2012 study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology found that CBD includes benefits that possess anti-nausea and antiemetic effects.
5. Promotes Cardiovascular Health
6. Has Antipsychotic Effects
- CBD benefits include producing antipsychotic effects, and is effective in open case reports and clinical trials in patients with schizophrenia.
7. Relieves Menstrual Discomfort
- The anti-inflammatory nature of CBD products makes them ideal for reducing headaches, nausea, and other symptoms of one's menstrual cycle.
8. Mood Enhancer
- Taking CBD can help to give cannabinoids naturally found in the body a boost, regulating mood swings and stabilizing emotions.
9. Improved Cholesterol
- A 2013 study that measured data from 4,652 participants on the effect of cannabis on metabolic systems compared non-users to current and former users.
10. Boost Brain Health
- Cannabinoids are neuroprotective, meaning that they help maintain and regulate brain health.
- CBD helps remove damaged cells, and improves efficiency of mitochondria.
11. Protects & Heals Skin
- CBD oil has shown to repair damage from free radicals like UV Rays and environmental pollutants.
- CBD is a more powerful anti-oxidant than vitamin E and C.
About our CBD Oil:
Mr. Pink CBD Oil Drops are crafted in small batches with organic hemp oil, coconut oil and natural flavor extracts to create a gentle and flavorful full spectrum CBD product for immediate relief and recovery.
Relax, rest, and refresh with the absolute purest cannabidiol solution with no added chemicals or dyes. Our products are 100% GMO free, Gluten Free, and made here at home in Kentucky, USA.